About SERVPRO of Richmond
Tim E. Watt
Owners of SERVPRO of Richmond
SERVPRO of Richmond understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Richmond specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Richmond can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Richmond.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Director's Gold SERVPRO INDUSTRIES for Outstanding 2010 Sales Performance
- Director's Bronze SERVPRO INDUSTRIES for Outstanding 2014 Sales Performance
- Director's Gold SERVPRO INDUSTRIES for Outstanding 2009 Sales Performance
- President's Gold SERVPRO INDUSTRIES for Outstanding 2013 Sales Performance
- President's Gold SERVPRO INDUSTRIES for Outstanding 2012 Sales Performance